Naruto Uzumaki, that one kid who taught you more about life than anyone actually can. The anime Naruto has taught us about life and how friendship matters the most if someone has someone loyal by their side.
How to define Naruto?
Naruto is not defined in simple words or just a gesture of complementary writing. He is a kid who can teach you many things all at the same time. If you are wondering what it is just another anime and you will probably waste your time while watching it well, then you are entirely wrong.
You will have to watch this anime from the start to get to the feel of it. And when you have finished wasting all the episodes, you will understand the true meaning of life and friendship.
What are the top rated quotes from Naruto that can inspire you to the bits?
Here are some of the best and top rated quotes from this anime.
• ‘If you don’t understand someone’s pain then you will never understand them.’ – Nagato.
• ‘If you think I’m just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that’s fine. Following Itachi’s path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don’t know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I love, Ill slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they’ll understand what it’s like to taste….a little of my hatred’. – Uchiha Sasuke.
• ‘In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that’s true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum’. – Kakashi Sensei.
• ‘A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.’ – Masashi Kishimoto.
• ‘Listen to yourself while whining and complaining like a sorry little victim. You can whimper all day long for all I care, you’re nothing but a coward’. – Naruto.
• ‘I couldn’t understand what a parent’s love was like because you guys were never there, so I could only guess. But now I know, I live because you and Dad gave your lives for me and filled me up with love before the Nine-Tails was inside me. So here I am, happy and healthy! I’m glad I ended up being your son’. – Naruto.
• ‘The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning’. – Madara Uchiha.
• ‘In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to project love’. – Madara Uchiha.
• ‘When people are protecting something truly precious to them. They truly can become….as strong as they need to be!’. – Haku
• ‘A Shinobi’s life is not measured by how they lived but rather what they managed to accomplish before their death.’ – Jiraya.
• ‘A genius huh? What does that mean? Genius? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent and not gifted like Neji…but I work hard, and I never give up! That is my gift, and that is my ninja way’. – Rock Lee
• ‘If I can’t use my arms, I’ll use my legs. If I can’t use my legs, then I will use my head. If I can’t use my head, I’ll stare him down. And if I’m blinded, I’ll shout him down. It doesn’t matter how much he fights me; I’m gonna beat Orochimaru and take my friend Sasuke back ONCE AND FOR ALL’. – Naruto
• ‘A hero always arrives late’ – Naruto.
So these are the top rated quotes from our favourite anime which have made our childhood some glorious days.