We all have gone through a rough patch in life. We all feel low in life sometimes. It can be due to work, peers, family and much more. These phases are sometimes easy to pass but sometimes they may become unbearable. There are many books that can drive you past that easily but for me, the best option has always been The Naruto Pain Quotes. They have helped me to cope with low points in my life.
Let me present some of the very best Naruto quotes on the pain that will motivate you to the zenith.
- “Pain the way to bring Peace” It is always said that the most inner peace is achieved when you have suffered the most. So whenever you are low and desperate, just say to yourself “this too shall pass” and what is coming next is going to be the very best.
- “Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to grow because life’s greatest struggle in through Pain” This is like the ‘life secret’ that your school teacher might not teach you. It is important to fail to taste success. You feel never feel the pleasure of true happiness until you already had the bitter taste of failure.
- “Feel the pain, think about pain, know the pain and accept pain” Pain is something you can never ignore or procrastinate. No matter how much you try you will have to face the pain and have to cope from it. This is the way life works. It’s better to accept the pain, accept it and strike on it with full force.
- “Justice comes from vengeance but justice only breeds more vengeance” I don’t know how to explain this. This is so true that is almost inexplicable. The hard truth so beautifully wrapped in 26 letters. No matter how just or unbiased you are, someone out will always hate you for the injustice done to them. So, try not to make everyone happy rather try to do good always. What your heart feels is good.
- “If you don’t share the pain with someone you will never understand the pain” the people around you are all suffering, no one lives in eternal bliss. Some may have family issues or others may have job-related problems. So, everyone, in some manner or the other, is in pain. The pain may vary in magnitude but it is there. Don’t judge the other person. They are fighting their own battles. Therefore, the quote skilfully asks you to share the pain of the other person. Only after you are able to do it, it is possible for anyone to understand pain.
- “To understand pain, you must know Pain” you can never have the second-hand experience to know pain. No matter how emphatic you are, you feel never know pain until you experience it yourself. But this does negate my point in the above paragraph, you can understand the pain only when you share it but to know it you must experience it. The thin line between and understanding is what we call Life.